2014 Registration Fee for the RESOLUTION 5K:
The New Year’s Race Resolution 5k will open on February 13th, 2013 at 10:00am PST
and will remain open until the race has reached capacity.
$35 (2/13/13 – 5/31/13)
$45 (6/1/13 – 8/31/13)
$55 (9/1/13 – 12/31/13)
$60 (at Expo if available)
- Entry into the New Year’s Race Los Angeles 2014 “Resolution 5k”
- An Exclusive Resolution 5k Finisher Medal
- Tech Shirt
- Admission to the “Celebration Zone”
- Gear Check Service
- Entry into the Health & Fitness Expo
- Personalization on Bib if registered before December 1, 2013
- Goodie Bag
- Official Timing on USATF Certified Course
- Water Stations
- Medical Support
- Post Race Food & Fluids
- Please note that the New Year’s Race Los Angeles reserves the right to reject any entry.
- Also, we adhere to the standard marathon running industry policy.
- All entry fees are non-refundable. This is noted on our registration application, and when you register for any of our events you must agree to this policy.
- You MAY transfer your registration to another individual for a $10 fee, up until December 1st, 2013.
- This policy stays in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected business or family emergency, pregnancy, etc. There are NO exceptions. Any inquiry regarding this policy will be directed back to this page.
- Race management reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event due to events out of management’s control such as a natural disaster or other emergencies. No refunds will be issued under these circumstances. Management may also alter the course and distances for the safety of athletes.
- Online registration only.
- Entry fees are non-refundable. NO exceptions.
- All participants must show photo ID to receive your race number and timing chip, and post-race beer.
- All participants must pick up your own race packet and race number at the Health & Fitness Expo prior to the start of the race.
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.