The approximate 1K Kid’s Fun Run is a non-timed, non-competitive event for children ages 12yrs old and younger. With special activities just for kids like free face painting, a special finisher medal and Kids Zone playground at the Finish Line, everyone’s a winner!
START TIME: 5:00pm • START LINE: 12th & Flower
KIDS ZONE HOURS: 5:00pm – 9:00pm • Located at the Celebration Zone (12th & Figueroa)
The New Year’s Race Kids Fun Run will open on February 13th, 2013 at 10;00am PST and will remain open until the race has reached capacity.
2014 REGISTRATION FEES FOR KIDS FUN RUN:
• Through December 31, 2013: $25
• at the EXPO if available: $35
KID’S FUN RUN:
- Entry into the New Year’s Race Los Angeles 2014 “Kid’s Fun Run”
- An Exclusive “Kid’s” Finisher Medal
- Entry into the Health & Fitness Expo
- Admission to the “Celebration Zone” and “Kids Zone”
Post Race Food & Fluids – And TREATS!
- Please note that the New Year’s Race Los Angeles reserves the right to reject any entry.
- Also, we adhere to the standard marathon running industry policy.
- All entry fees are non-refundable. This is noted on our registration application, and when you register for any of our events you must agree to this policy.
- You MAY transfer your registration to another individual for a $10 fee, up until December 1st, 2013.
- This policy stays in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected business or family emergency, pregnancy, etc. There are NO exceptions. Any inquiry regarding this policy will be directed back to this page.
- Race management reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event due to events out of management’s control such as a natural disaster or other emergencies. No refunds will be issued under these circumstances. Management may also alter the course and distances for the safety of athletes.
- Online registration only.
- Entry fees are non-refundable. NO exceptions.
- All participants in the Kid’s Fun Run must meet the age requirements of 12 years and younger.
- All participants must show photo ID to receive your race number and timing chip.
- All participants must pick up your own race packet and race number at the Health & Fitness Expo prior to the start of the race.
- Parents are encouraged to run with their child. Parents will not be required to pay for registration into the Kids Fun Run as long as a registration as been paid for the individual child.
Any questions, please email email@example.com.