2014 Registration Fees for the ½ MARATHON:
The New Year’s Race Half Marathon will open on February 13th, 2013 at 10:00am PST
and will remain open until the race has reached capacity.
THE ½ MARATHON REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
$85 (2/13/13 – 5/31/13)
$110 (6/1/13 – 8/31/13)
$125 (9/1/13 – 12/31/13)
$145 (at Expo if available)
- Entry into the New Year’s Race Los Angeles 2014 “1/2 Marathon”
- Scenic NIGHT RACE highlighting several Hot Spots of Downtown Los Angeles
- An Exclusive New Year’s Race Finisher Medal
- Finisher Hooded Sweatshirt
- Admission to the “Celebration Zone”
- Gear Check Service
- Entry into the Health & Fitness Expo
- Personalization on Bib if registered before December 1, 2013
- Goodie Bag
- Official Timing on USATF Certified Course
- Water Stations
- Medical Support
- Post Race Food & Fluids
- Mylar Blanket
- Please note that the New Year’s Race Los Angeles reserves the right to reject any entry.
- Also, we adhere to the standard marathon running industry policy.
- All entry fees are non-refundable. This is noted on our registration application, and when you register for any of our events you must agree to this policy.
- You MAY transfer your registration to another individual for a $10 fee, up until December 1st, 2013.
- This policy stays in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected business or family emergency, pregnancy, etc. There are NO exceptions. Any inquiry regarding this policy will be directed back to this page.
- Race management reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event due to events out of management’s control such as a natural disaster or other emergencies. No refunds will be issued under these circumstances. Management may also alter the course and distances for the safety of athletes.
- Online registration only.
- Entry fees are non-refundable. NO exceptions.
- All participants must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge of the ½ Marathon.
- All participants must show photo ID to receive your race number and timing chip and post-race beer.
- All participants must pick up your own race packet and race number at the Health & Fitness Expo prior to the start of the race.
- All ½ Marathon participants MUST finish within 4 hours.
Any questions, please email email@example.com.
CUT OFF TIMES & COURSE CLOSING:
For your safety and for the timely reopening of the streets to vehicular traffic, all runners will need to reach specific locations by certain times otherwise runners will be required to use the support shuttles that will be provided by race management. 18- minute per mile pace will need to be kept by all runners. Race management will signify the end of the field with support vehicles and staff. If you are unable to maintain this pace, our staff will help you as you board the support shuttles. Timing will not start until the last person crosses the start line.